- You should at least have gone through Prosthodontics theory at least once
- Short and crispy lectures
- Video lectures-for easy understanding
- Explained in simple ways
- Easy to understand
- You need one hour only once in a week-so not very cumbersome
- Can do it on your mobile
- Students preparing for final BDS exam
- MDS students preparing for exam
- ADC candidates for the preparation of practical exam
- ORE candidates for part 2 exam preparation
- NEET MDS students for better score
Crown & Bridge is the gold standard for replacement of missing natural tooth. Practically, every dentist does make crown and few make bridge too.
It is easy to think, the crown or the bridge being fabricated in the same laboratory sent by a structurally trained Prosthodontist or a general dentist will be same at the quality parameters. The prosthesis is being made by the same technician using same materials and machines. What could go wrong?
No, this is a wrong assumption. It is not the same and will never be.
As your dental assistant does not know and understand, what kind of retaining features you have incorporated in your cavity preparation under water spray with a rotating diamond point; in the same way, it is impossible for a dental graduate to understand what a Prosthodontist does while he is preparing a tooth for a crown or bridge unless one has been trained rigorously under a properly structured guidance system.
In this course, you will learn about those secrets that are incorporated during planning and its execution for an artificial crown or bridge. After completion of this course. You will be able to:
- Assess the oral cavity from the prosthodontics perspective
- Prepare a plan for complete treatment of the patient
- Prepare the oral cavity to receive crowns or bridges
- Prepare tooth to receive distinct types of crowns or bridges
- Use impression materials wisely for an exceptional crown/bridge
- Temporize the prepared crown meticulously
- Cement a crown wisely
- Convince the patient to take proper care of the prosthesis for a longer life span
You can go ahead to the curriculum part to start your course.
Crown & Bridge: Perfecting the Art & Science
You need to read the articles and subsequently take the related test.
- Assessment of the Oral Cavity from Prosthodontics Perspective
- The type of prosthesis to be supplied
- Tooth preparation for a Crown or Bridge
- Impression Materials and Techniques
- Temporization of Tooth Preparation
- Final Cementation of the Prosthesis
- Post Delivery Care for a Longer life Span
- Model Test Paper on Crown & Bridge