NEET MDS Online Practice course aims to help you practice online MCQ papers on a weekly topic wise basis. In this course you can study on your own and keep on tracking your progress.
Benefits You Will Get from NEET MDS Online Course
You do not need to leave your home or workplace for NEET MDS preparation and stay safe from Corona.
All tests are supported by proper explanation.
More than 6000 MCQs for an extensive preparation. No topic will be left behind. Notes will be provided for every topic.
Access to previous NEET/AIIMS/PGI papers.
Option for unlimited re-takes for already attempted papers for improvement.
Doubt clearing sessions are regularly held.
In case you need any help, you may be provided by an experienced faculty.
The duration of this course is 32 weeks.
To buy this course with 40% discount, click HERE.
- Biochemistry: Carbohydrate, Protein, Lipid, Enzymes, Vitamin, and Gen Biochemistry
- Biochemistry: Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, Clinical biotechnology, Genes, Nucleo-proteins & Mineral metabolism, Clinical Biochemistry & Nutrition & General Microbiology, Sterilisation, immunoglobulins, Culture Media
- Orthodontics 1: Growth And Development, Development Of Dentition, Etiology Of The Malocclusion, Diagnosis, Cephalometry, Occlusion & Classification Of Malocclusion
- Orthodontics 2: Biomechanics – Tooth Movement, Preventive & Interceptive Orthodontics, Removable And Fixed Appliances, Myofunctional and Orthopaedic Appliances, Treatment Planning, and Image based Questions
- Microbiology (Bacteriology Virology Mycology Parasitology
- Paedodontics: Child Psychology Caries and Restorative Dentistry Paediatric Endodontics, Diseases Of Child
- Community Dentistry: Biostatistics, Indices, Epidemiology, Preventive Dentistry: Caries activity tests, environment, health organizations, primary health care, health education health indices, immunization program; Dental Public Health (DPH): School dental programs, dental manpower, dental finance, biomedical waste management, oral health policy, survey behavioral sciences, dental ethics
- General Medicine 1- Infections, Central Nervous System, GIT & Liver, Renal System, Haematology, Endocrinology
- General Medicine 2- (Exam will be on full General Medicine syllabus) Respiratory System, Cardiovascular System, Cysts and Tumors, Genes/Nutrition/Regenerative stem cell/Aging, Skin/ Eyes/Ears/Nose/ throat. Trauma, Muscles, NMJ and Joints, Nutrition & Vitamins, Miscellaneous
- Pharmacology 1- General Pharmacology, Chemotherapy & Neoplasia Drugs, Autacoids & NSAIDS, CNS drugs, Autonomous Nervous system, Skeletal Muscle Relaxants, parasympathetic Nervous System (PNS)
- Pharmacology 2- (Exam will be on full Pharmacology syllabus) Endocrinology, Haematology, Cardiovascular System, GIT & Liver, Respiratory System, Pregnancy and lactation Drugs, Oral/Dental Pharmacology, Miscellaneous
- Medicine Hepatitis
- General Anatomy including embryology and histology
- General human physiology and Biochemistry
- Dental Anatomy, Embryology & Oral Histology
- General Pathology and Microbiology
- General and Dental Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- General Surgery
- General Medicine
- Dental Materials
- Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Paedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral Pathology & Medicine 1- Developmental Disturbances, Benign And Malignant Tumours Of Oral Cavity, Odontogenic Cysts And Tumours, Diseases Of Salivary Glands, Dental Caries, Pulp And Periapical Infections, Physical and Chemical Injuries, Diseases Of Bones & Joints, Diseases Of Nerves & Muscles.
- Oral Pathology & Medicine 2- (Exam will be on full Oral pathology & Medicine syllabus) Tongue, Pigmentation, Hematology, Forensic odontology, Skin And Vesiculobullous Lesions, Bacteriology, Virology, Mycology, Oral Aspects of Metabolic Diseases, Radiographic Diagnosis, Image Based Questions, Misc.