|Face bow-for Whip mix Arcon articulator|
Face bow is a device that is used to transfer the relationship of upper jaw to the temporomandibular joint and the skull. The use of face bow are as follows:
- in full mouth rehabilitation
- when you want to give accurate crown and bridges
- when you need to alter VDO
- for diagnostic mounting
- for the correction of the occlusion
- when you want to use inter-occlusal records except when you are making tooth supported prosthesis or a single tooth restoration
- when you are using cusp form teeth
- when you need balanced occlusion
- when you want to do a gnathological study
|Face bow for Hanau Non-Arcon Articulator|
Multiple choice questions
1) The duration of the examination is 70 minutes.
2) After 70 minutes, the paper will not submit itself automatically so that you can keep on solving it. But, in the real exam, this will not happen, so try to finish it within the stipulated time frame.
3) Once you have finished answering the paper, press the submit button to see the answers .
4) After submission, you will see your result. The correct answer will be shown by a green tick and the wrongly answered question will have a red x in a circle. In either case you will get the correct answer in green colour and the explanation in magenta colour.
Your answers will not be saved automatically. Therefore, you need to write down your score yourself to keep a record of your progress
5) Once you are ready, press the start button.