Tuesday, March 14, 2023
Wednesday, October 5, 2022
This story of a dentist tells about the journey of a dentist for ADC exam and the mental, physical and economic sufferings full family went through after his failure.
Ganesh was a general dental practitioner with a nice practice in a class two city. Isha was a tutor in a Dental college in the same city. The couple had been living a happily married life with their 5 years old son and their parents in a joint family.
Friday, September 2, 2022
The following books have been recommended by Australian Dental Council.
- Australian Dental Association Inc. Policy Statement 6.5.1, Code of ethics for dentists.
- Australian Dental Association, Victorian Branch. By-law 2, Ethics.
- Fan KFM, Jones J. MCQs in dentistry, 2nd edn. Knutsford, UK: PasTest Ltd, 2010
- Ireland R, ed. A dictionary of dentistry. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2010
- Mitchell DA, Mitchell L. Oxford handbook of clinical dentistry, 7th ed. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014