- ADC Practical Examination Course
- Iridium Course: for ADC Preliminary Exam preparation in 20 weeks.
- Crash Course: for ADC Preliminary Exam preparation in 8 weeks.
- Course for Overseas Registration Examination (ORE) preparation in 20 weeks.
- NEET MDS Online Practice course in 20 weeks
- Course for preparation of Govt Dental Job Exams in 8 weeks
ADC Practical Examination
This course is designed for candidates to perfect their preparation for part 2 of the Australian Dental Council examination.
For further details, contact us on WhatsApp 9263633090 of mail at email@example.com
For ADC part 1 examination following courses are available
1. Iridium Course
This course is designed for a fresh start. You should take it if you want to prepare for Knowledge and Judgement examination of the Australian Dental Council thoroughly.
What will you get?
At the end of each test paper, you will see your scores. You will see the explanation of the topic. Here, you will come to know, what cluster this question belongs to and what is the purpose of asking that particular question. You may need to do further study and retake the test. You can take the test as many time as many you need. The course duration will be valid for 5 months that can be extended upon request. You will have your own pace for study or you can follow the set schedule by the faculties.
- To become proficient in solving the scenario based, multi choice single best answer questions under real examination conditions.
- To gain deep understanding of the topics.
- To prepare for part two practical examination.
- To Increase the probability of success in the preliminary examination.
What you get extra
You will get the study materials that have been accumulated by the previous ADC examination passed faculties. The materials have been selected carefully in a span of several years. The study materials include notes, books, journals, specific regulations of Australian dentistry etc. You will get one to one support during your study.
To buy, scan QR code and pay Rs.
75,999.00 60,799.00 only.
2. Crash Course: ADC Preliminary Exam
This is a fast-paced course of 10 week duration & is designed for final revision and practice for ADC part 1 written examination.
Salient features of This Course
- It contains papers, each containing enough questions as per ADC Written Examination new blue print format.
- At the end of each paper, the results will be shown with the correct answer and explanation.
- The questions are designed exactly the same way as it appears in the actual examination.
- The papers contain scenario based, single best answer, multi option questions.
- After completion of this course, you will have a better understanding of attempting the questions of ADC Part 1 written examination.
Scan the following QR code and pay Rs. 3,999.00 only to get access.
Overseas Registration Examination
What is the Overseas Registration Examination (ORE)?
NEET MDS Online Practice course
NEET MDS Online Practice course aims to help you practice online MCQ papers on a weekly topic wise basis. In this course you can study on your own and keep on tracking your progress.
Benefits You Will Get from NEET MDS Online Course
You do not need to leave your home or workplace for NEET MDS preparation and stay safe from Corona.
All tests are supported by proper explanation.
More than 6000 MCQs for an extensive preparation. No topic will be left behind. Notes will be provided for every topic.
Access to previous NEET/AIIMS/PGI papers.
Option for unlimited re-takes for already attempted papers for improvement.
Doubt clearing sessions are regularly held.
In case you need any help, you may be provided by an experienced faculty.
The duration of this course is 20 weeks.