- Provides guidance to the overseas dentists for initial assessment; e-books, notes, topic wise journal articles, practice test papers, old questions papers, video lectures along with personal discussion for the preparation of ADC written part 1 exam. We also provide practical training for Australian Dental Council Practical examination.
- Practice materials-MCQ with explanation for NEET MDS & AIIMS MDS examination in India.
- Old Papers containing MCQs, SAQ & true/false for NDEB and ORE with answers & explanation.
- Preparation materials for dental job exams of various Public Service Commissions.
We Provide Following Courses
For Australian Dental Council Examination
This course is designed for a fresh start. You should take it if you want to prepare for Knowledge and Judgement examination of the Australian Dental Council thoroughly.
What will you get?
At the end of each test paper, you will see your scores. You will see the explanation of the topic. Here, you will come to know, what cluster this question belongs to and what is the purpose of asking that particular question. You may need to do further study and retake the test. You can take the test as many time as many you need. The course duration will be valid for 5 months that can be extended upon request. You will have your own pace for study or you can follow the set schedule by the faculties.
- To become proficient in solving the scenario based, multi choice single best answer questions under real examination conditions.
- To gain deep understanding of the topics.
- To prepare for part two practical examination.
- To Increase the probability of success in the preliminary examination.
What you get extra
You will get the study materials that have been accumulated by the previous ADC examination passed faculties. The materials have been selected carefully in a span of several years. The study materials include notes, books, journals, specific regulations of Australian dentistry etc. You will get one to one support during your study.
To buy, scan QR code and pay Rs. 75,999.00 only.
ADC Preliminary Exam: Crash Course
This is a fast-paced course of 10 week duration & is designed for final revision and practice for ADC part 1 written examination.
Salient features of This Course
- It contains papers, each containing enough questions as per ADC Written Examination new blue print format.
- At the end of each paper, the results will be shown with the correct answer and explanation.
- The questions are designed exactly the same way as it appears in the actual examination.
- The papers contain scenario based, single best answer, multi option questions.
- After completion of this course, you will have a better understanding of attempting the questions of ADC Part 1 written examination.
Scan the following QR code and pay Rs. 3,999.00 only to get access.
The ‘Clinical & Technical Training for ADC Practical Exam‘ Course is specially prepared for improving the clinical & Technical skills. This 1 weeks course will help in mastering the needed clinical & Technical skill for part 2 of ADC examination.
Contact for detail at 9263633090 or WhatsApp the message.
For NEET MDS Preparation
The ‘NEET MDS Online Practice Course‘ for honing the MCQ solving skill. This course provides 5000 MCQs along with explanation of the answer immediately. You will never leave the page for explanation. This type of learning shortens your preparation time.
For NDEB and ORE Preparation
This course provides all formats of questions, their answers with suitable explanation. You will never need to consult any other resource for your preparation. For details click HERE.
I wish to thank to the Academy of Dental Knowledge for helping me in my endeavour for NEET MDS. As we know very well, studying for the NEET MDS is a very tough job. It takes its toll, both physically as well as mentally. And the Academy of Dental Knowledge helped me in fighting these two evils. Their study materials that included notes, recommended books, journals, national guidelines along with so many other things and timely guidance helped me sail this journey with ease. Not only this, the mock test papers in all subjects helped me a lot. I really thank Dr. Ajai M. Singh for mentoring me with his vast experience. He knew exactly what NEET is looking for in a candidate.
I was fresh from college and was not well versed in tooth conservation techniques, access openings, taking care of periodontitis, crown preparations, impression techniques and removable prosthodontics. While I was taking my training under Dr. Ajai M. Singh, he guided me in a stepwise manner, making me master in all techniques like cavity preparations for silver amalgam and composite restorations. He taught me about the correct access cavity preparation as per international standards. I was amazed to see his skills for root canal therapy. Working with him made me an expert in root canal therapy. He taught me how to take care of teeth in periodontally compromised patients. By observing his skills in crown and bridge preparations, I learned the best of crown preparation techniques.
The best part of my learning was how apply my theoretical knowledge to the clinical conditions of the patients and make the correct treatment planning for the best care of the patient thereby providing a holistic treatment.
I show my gratitude to Dr. Ajai M. Singh and the Academy of Dental Knowledge for my entire success.
Dr. Jaya Mahanti
Journey of A Dentist for ADC Exam
This real story tells the tale of the journey of a dentist who took a chance for ADC exam and the mental, physical and economic sufferings full family went through after his failure.
Ganesh was a general dental practitioner with a nice practice in a class two city. Isha was a tutor in a Dental college in the same city. The couple had been living a happily married life with their 5 years old son and their parents in a joint family.